- Paint Shells now have a kill reset, requiring players to get 2 kills to refresh cooldown
- Slow Orb now also slows the air speed of players in the zone
- Reduced Paint Shells from 2 to 1
- Players can now walk through the Slow Orb without making noise
- Melee attacks now inflict double the damage per hit to destructibles, including
- Sage’s Barrier
- Haven’s metal double doors
- Several exploits fixed on Bind, Haven, and Split
- Split: Orb moved from B Mid to B Main
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Reduced outbound network traffic from client for players running at high frames-per-second
- Some ISPs and network setups were throttling game traffic, impacting gameplay by causing large spikes in network latency as FPS increased.
- No impact to gameplay / responsiveness
- Fixed an edge case where the secondary cluster of Paint Shells would explode quicker than intended. They now have a minimum duration before exploding.
- Tuned and adjusted audio for Paint Shells, Blast Pack, and Showstopper so that they’ll be easier to hear in hectic scenarios