- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
No registration is required to view or use our website, only information that we store are player names and battle tags for our own team members and the battle tags of teams taking part in our tournaments.
Where applicable email addresses associated with PayPal will be requested for payment of prize money, this information is not stored in any manner.
This information is collected to allow verification that the players in the matches are those that you registered in your roster.
At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information we collect with any third party outside of our organization, the battletag data is collected via the 3rd party tournament website that we host our tournaments on.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, tournament managers, skrim organizers, team managers, etc) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.